Print, Scan, Copy
There are four printers located in the Print, Scan, Copy area on the first floor, 3 Black & White and one Color. Print jobs are released using your Truman ID or by logging-in to a release station.
Black and White printing cost 8 cents per page and double-sided (duplex) printing only costs 5 cents per side. The Color printer charges 45 cents per page (no duplex option).
Students receive $15.00 for printing each semester that is automatically credited to their printing account. If you need more money in your account you can go to the Cashier's Window in McClain Hall or use the online form below.
- Add Money to My Student Printing Account.
- Check your printing balance
- Wireless and Printer network set-up instructions
- Microform Printing - 10 Cents per page on select microform readers, 1st floor Microforms Reading Room
- Guest Computer Accounts - 10 cents per page, pick up at Library Service Desk
Several scanning options are available. Two KIC Touchscreen scanners are located in the Print, Scan Copy area on the 1st floor. Use these scanners to easily create PDFs or JPEGs and save them to a flash drive, upload them to Google Docs, or send them to a smart phone or tablet or email them. The email option is available only to faculty, staff, and students.
There are three photocopiers (two Black & White and one Color) located in Printer/Copier area on the first floor of the library.
- Black & White copies are 10 cents each
- Color copies are 50 cents each
- Change machines are located on the first floor in the hallway near the Research & Instruction Office.