Study Spaces & Computers
Collaborative Spaces and Technologies
Six collaborative workstations are located on the west side of the 1st floor, just north of the Reference Offices. Each station features a large central display with screen sharing capabilities for up to four devices.
Lounge seating and group tables are also located in the area, along with many mobile whiteboards.
Three group study rooms are located on both the second and third floors, south end. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Eleven group study rooms (with computers) are located in the PL312 Computer Lab, third floor.
- Check out a key at the Library Service Desk (1st floor)
- Time limit: 2 hours
- Late charge: $ 10.00 an hour
- Report technical/computer problems to the IT Service Center located in PML 109 (1st floor).
- Be sure to lock the door when you leave and return the key to the Library Service Desk
Designated quiets areas in the library include:
- Individual carrels, east & west side of second floor
- Presidential Reading Room, third floor
Presidential Reading Room
Located on the 3rd floor of the library, this quiet study area houses the University Presidential Portrait Collection as well as the personal library of President John R. Kirk (1899-1925). One of the largest rooms in the library, there are approximately 12 large study tables and a number of comfortable seating areas.
Sodexo service hours during regular semesters:
A great place to relax or study with friends. The Cafe proudly serves Starbucks coffee along with assorted pastries, Tazo Teas, and grab-n-go sandwiches & salads.
Monday-Thursday 7:30 am - 11:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Saturdays - closed
Sundays - 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm