Computers in the Library
Lobby Area, first floor
- 16 "Quick Print" stand-up stations.
- 40 Sit-down stations
- Truman network login required
Guest Access Computers, first floor
There are 6 computers reserved for guests. Guests may come to the Library Service Desk to obtain a login for them.
Library Catalog Kiosks
These stations provide quick access to the Library Catalog only, no other web access is available. One kiosk is located across from the Library Service Desk on the first floor. A few others are located on the north and south end of the second and third floors.
The Multimedia Lab located on the second floor, has equipment and software for preparing multimedia presentations.
PML312 Computer Lab - Group Study Rooms, third floor.
10 group study rooms with a computer are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Truman network login required
- Check out a key at the Library Service Desk (1st floor)
- Time limit: 2 hours
- Late charge: $ 10.00 an hour
- Report technical/computer problems to the IT Service Center located in PML 109 (1st floor).
- Be sure to lock the door when you leave and return the key to the Library Service Desk
PML 312 Computer Lab, third floor
Over 50 PCs are available for student use. For a complete list of available software, see the Software in Academic Computing Labs page.