The Assistive Technology Laboratory, located on the first floor near the Current Periodicals, has several adaptive devices which can help visually impaired users gain access to print and electronic library materials.
Available at the Library Service Desk for a 2 hour check out period:
- Variety of HDMI adapters for use with the screen sharing collaborative tables on the first floor
- Octopus style phone chargers (Android and Apple options)
There is a presentation binder located in the Print, Scan, Copy
the first floor.
Get binding spines at the Library Service Desk, the cost is 25 cents per spine.
For larger jobs, students should inquire at Printing Services, x4161.
Located in Print, Scan, Copy area on the first floor. Make colorful cut-outs in a variety of patterns. Paper is not supplied.
Three group study rooms are located on the south end of second
and third floors, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
PL312 Computer Lab - third floor. 10 group study rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Check out a key at the Library Service Desk (1st floor)
- Time limit: 2 hours
- Late charge: $ 10.00 an hour
- Report technical/computer problems to the IT Service Center located in PML 109 (1st floor).
- Be sure to lock the door when you leave and return the key to the Library Service Desk
A 3-hole punch is located in Print, Scan, Copy area on the first floor.
Located on the north end, west side of the first floor. The library has 4 microfilm/fiche readers which allow you to view, scan, digitize and store or print filmed images (log-in required) and 2 microfilm/fiche reader/printers. Paper copies from microfilm/fiche are 10 cents a page.
A paper cutter is located in the in Print, Scan, Copy area on
the first floor.
The Library has an electric typewriter available for public use. It is located at the north end of the first floor.