Alerts & My Reading History
- New Library materials notification - You may sign up to be notified by e-mail when the list of new materials is posted on the Web.
- PicklerAlert! - Save searches to run weekly in Pickler Library's catalog. You'll be notified by e-mail when new items match your searches.
- EBSCO Journal alert
Select journal titles from the various EBSCOhost databases to receive
e-mail alerts when new issues are added to the database.
- Many publishers have alerting services. Look for details regarding individual journal titles on their website.
If you need a photocopy of an article from a journal owned by Pickler Memorial Library, we will make one copy at no charge and deliver it to you electronically. This service includes articles/chapters from material that cannot leave the building, such as microforms and Reference books.
You may fill out the online request form or e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Turnaround time will be 24 hours, excluding weekends or holidays. If a hardcopy is needed, your department will be backcharged 10 cents per page.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call the Library Service Desk at 660-785-4051.
Keep your own personal record of all items you borrow from Pickler Memorial Library* with My Reading History.
Here's how to get it started:
1. Open the Library's home page.
2. Sign on to My Library Account.
3. Click the My Reading History link.
4. Click on Opt In.
You can delete individual titles any time, or you can delete all titles and then click on Opt Out to deactivate the service. This service is strictly confidential--you are the only one who can access your account.
Once you are set up, your Reading History will begin for items you check out in the future.
*MOBIUS book titles are not stored.