EndNote: Importing Citations from
- If you have not already done so, create the EndNote Library (database) where you want to import the references. (You can also put them in an existing EndNote Library.)
- Search TruSearch as you normally would.
- Each database that is searched by TruSearch is different in how they link to the export function. Some databases do not do it at all. Look for a link that says Export or Citation Manager.
- Click on the export link whatever it is called.
- Choose the link that directs your bibliographic citation to EndNote.
- EndNote will open.
The file of the saved citations will be automatically imported
into your open EndNote library.
It is wise to check your references after importing to make sure it was done correctly.
Once the documents are in your library (your database) you can edit them as desired.