EndNote: Importing Citations from
- If you have not already done so, create
the EndNote Library (database) where you want to import the
references. (You can also put them in an existing EndNote
- Search TruSearch as you normally would.
- Each database that is searched by TruSearch is different in
how they link to the export function. Some databases do not do
it at all. Look for a link that says Export or Citation
- Click on the export link whatever
it is called.
- Choose the link that directs your
bibliographic citation to EndNote.
- EndNote will open.
The file of the saved citations will be automatically imported
into your open EndNote library.
It is wise to check your references after importing to make sure
it was done correctly.
Once the documents are in your library (your database) you can
edit them as desired.