EndNote: Importing Citations from
ACM Digital Library
- Create the EndNote library in which you want to store the citations. Or, you may use an existing one.
- Search the ACM Digital Library as you normally would.
- From the result list, click on the title of the article you want to keep. This will bring up the "full citation."
- Under Tools and Resources, look at Export Formats. Click on EndNote.
- Click on download.
- Choose the EndNote library in which you want to store the citations.
- Click on OPEN.
Check your references to make
sure they were imported correctly.
Once they are in your library (your database) you can edit them as desired.