EndNote: Importing Citations from
American Chemical Society Archives
These instructions are written for using Internet Explorer as your browser.
You can mark the items you want and use the export feature to
copy the bibliographic information in to EndNote.
If you have not already done so, create the library (database) in
EndNote where you want to import the references.
- Search the ACS database as you normally would.
- Mark the references you want to export . Put a check
mark in the box in the upper left hand corner of the citation.
- When finished click on: Download Citations.
- Format: Choose RIS -for EndNote .
- Click on Download Citation(s), then OPEN.
- Choose Destination - EndNote
Check to make sure
your references were imported correctly.
Once they are in your library (your database)
you can edit them as desired.