You can search the Criminal Justice Periodical Index and save citations to articles of interest directly into EndNote.
- If you have not already done so, create the EndNote Library (database) in which you want to import the references.
- Enter your search in the Criminal Justice Periodical Index database.
- MARK the references that you want to save.
- Click on EXPORT.
- Choose: Export to: ProCite, EndNote, or Reference Manager.
- Choose Destination - EndNote
- Open your EndNote library that you want to store these in.
- Click on OK
When finished, check your references to make sure they imported correctly.