EndNote: Importing Citations from the
Criminal Justice Periodical Index
These instructions are using with Internet Explorer as your browser.
You can search the Criminal Justice Periodical Index and save citations to articles of interest directly into EndNote.
- If you have not already done so, create the EndNote Library (database) in which you want to import the references.
- Enter your search in the Criminal Justice Periodical Index database.
- MARK the references that you want to save.
- Click on EXPORT.
- Choose: Export to: ProCite, EndNote, or Reference Manager.
- Choose Destination - EndNote
- Open your EndNote library that you want to store these in.
- Click on OK
When finished, check your references to make sure they imported correctly.