EndNote Web: Importing Citations from
the Library Catalog and MOBIUS.
You cannot export records from Truman's Library Catalog and MOBIUS directly into EndNote Web because there is no direct link from the Truman Library Catalog or MOBIUS to EndNote Web. BUT, you can login to EndNote Web and search Truman's Library Catalog on EndNote Web. . While Endnote Web is free, you need to create an account. Go to http://www.endnote.com/enwebinfo.asp to create an EndNote Web account.
- Click on Collect in EndNote Web.
- Select the Online Search link.
- Select Truman St. U.
- Click Connect.
- Search for the information you want.
- Use the checkboxs to select the records that you want.
- To format the references for a bibliography, Choose the Format tab in EndNote Web.
- Choose Bibliography
- Select the references that you want to format.
- Select the bibliographic style that you want to use, i.e.: MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian
- Select the file format that you want, i.e.: HTML, TXT, RTF
- Click Preview & Print