EndNote Web: Importing Citations from
EBSCOhost Databases including: Academic
Search Elite; America: History & Life; ATLA Religion Database;
Biological Abstracts; Business Source Premier; CINAHL;
Communications & Mass Media Complete; EconLit; Historical Abstracts;
MLA Bibliography; Philosophers Index; PsycARTICLES; RILM;
You can search any of the EBSCOhost databases and save citations to articles of interest directly into EndNote Web. While Endnote Web is free, you need to create an account. Go to http://www.endnote.com/enwebinfo.asp to create an EndNote Web account.
- Create a folder on your C: drive for your EndNote Web references. Leave the folder open.
- Do a search in the EBSCOhost database that you want to use.
- ADD TO FOLDER in EBSCOhost each reference you want to save.
- Select Go to Folder View in EBSCOhost at the top right area of the screen.
- Click on Export.
- Click on Direct Export to EndNote Web, then Save.
- Login to EndNote Web
- Choose My References.
- To format the references for a bibliography, Choose the Format tab in EndNote Web.
- Choose Bibliography
- Select the references that you want to format.
- Select the bibliographic style that you want to use, i.e.: MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian
- Select the file format that you want, i.e.: HTML, TXT, RTF
- Click Preview & Print