You can search JSTOR and save citations to articles of interest directly into EndNote.
- If you have not already done so, create the EndNote Library (database) in which you want to import the references.
- Enter your search in JSTOR.
- Mark the citations you want to export. Click on Export Citation.
- Export citations. Select RIS file (EndNote, Procite, Reference Manager)
- Choose OPEN.
- Choose Destination - EndNote
- Select the library or database you want to put them in.
- Click OPEN.
Your references are now in your EndNote
Check your citations to make sure they were imported correctly.