EndNote: Importing Citations from Project MUSE
These instructions are for use with Internet Explorer as your
You can mark the items you want and use the export feature to
copy the citations into your EndNote database.
1. If you have not already done so, create the library
(database) in EndNote where you want to import the references.
2. Search the Project MUSE database.
3. Mark the references you want to export. At the end
of each page click SAVE MARKED RESULTS.
4. Click on View Saved Results at the upper right
hand corner of the web page,.
5. Export marked results to EndNote.
6. Click on Export.
7. Choose Destination - EndNote
7. Select and open the EndNote library where the
references should go.
The program will take it from there. When finished, check
your references to make sure they were imported correctly.