WorldCat and Other FirstSearch Databases
If you have not already done so, create the
library (database) in EndNote where you want to import the
- Select and search the FirstSearch
database as you normally would.
- Mark the references you want to
- Click on the Export icon.
- Export: Marked records from this
- Export to: EndNote.
- Click the Export button.
- Do you want to open or save the file?
- Choose an import filter: If you don't
see the name of your database, choose Other Filters from the
menu. Scroll down the alphabetical list of filters and find the
one for the database you used--make sure it has OCLC after it.
For example: WorldCat (OCLC), or PsycINFO (OCLC). Click
When finished, check your references to make sure they were