WorldCat and Other FirstSearch Databases
If you have not already done so, create the library (database) in EndNote where you want to import the references.
- Select and search the FirstSearch database as you normally would.
- Mark the references you want to export.
- Click on the Export icon.
- Export: Marked records from this search.
- Export to: EndNote.
- Click the Export button.
- Do you want to open or save the file? Select OPEN.
- Choose an import filter: If you don't see the name of your database, choose Other Filters from the menu. Scroll down the alphabetical list of filters and find the one for the database you used--make sure it has OCLC after it. For example: WorldCat (OCLC), or PsycINFO (OCLC). Click Choose.
When finished, check your references to make sure they were imported correctly.