Here’s how to set up your profile.
1. Click on My Library Account on the Library’s Home Page
Type your first name. Tab to the next box.
Type your University ID# (your Banner number with leading zeros).
Enter your PIN. (You will have to create a PIN if this is the first time logging into your library account)
2. Click one of the Search Options --Advance keyword, Title, etc..
3. Click on Save as preferred search
4. Click on Return to My Account
5. Click on Preferred Searches
6. Mark the box Mark for Email
7. Click on Update List
You can save up to 10 searches. These can be author, subject, title, or keyword searches. On Mondays you will be alerted by email of any recently received titles that match your saved searches.
Note: Use the asterisk to find all forms of the word (genetic*=genetic, genetics, genetically)