Guide to Legal Resources
CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION. (Ref KF 4527 J39 1987)
Includes the constitution along with annotations of cases decided by the Supreme Court to July 2, 1982. Pocket supplement includes annotations of cases decided up through 1986. There is an alphabetical table of cases in the back.
The constitution is included in many other sources. Among them are:
- ALMANACS. Ref AY 67
- General Encyclopedias: (see under Constitution of the United States) Located on Table D.
- ENCYCLOPEDIA AMERICANA
The Constitution is also available online at the Library of
Congress’s legislative site at
It is also available on LexisNexis at http://www.lexis-nexis.com/universe (Choose Legal --Federal and State Codes)
(Limited to Truman network)
FEDERAL AND STATE CONSTITUTIONS, COLONIAL CHARTERS AND OTHER ORGANIC LAWS OF THE STATES, TERRITORIES, AND COLONIES, NOW OR HERETOFORE FORMING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. (Compiled 1909)
- Location: (General Collection KF 4530 T46 1968)
- Notes: Arranged alphabetically by state giving various constitutions of the state from its origins to 1906.
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION
- Purpose: An overview of constitutional issues.
- Arrangement: Alphabeical
- Location: Reference KF 4548 E53 2000 (6 vols.)