Guide to Legal Resources
MISCELLANEOUS RULES AND PRACTICE FORMS
These are primarily of use to practicing attorneys. Most students will not
find them useful.
AMERICAN JURISPRUDENCE: PLEADING & PRACTICE FORMS, ANNOTATED
- Collection of pleading & practice forms, including jury instruction.
Designed to provide dependable forms for all types of procedural steps in
judicial and administrative proceedings.
- Location: Ref KF 8836 A45
AMERICAN JURISPRUDENCE: PROOF OF FACTS, ANNOTATED
- Compilation of trial guide material in text and in question & answer form
designed to assist lawyers in preparing for trial and in examining
witnesses. Arranged by subject.
- Location: Ref KF 8933 A44
AMERICAN JURISPRUDENCE: TRIALS
- Guide to the modern practices, techniques, and tactics used in preparing
and trying cases, with model programs for the handling of all types of
- Location: Ref KF 8913 A44
Previous page || Next
Back to Table of Contents of Guide to Legal Resources