Guide to Legal Resources
- Purpose: Any proposed rule or regulation of all state agencies must first
be published in the REGISTER so that the public has at least 30 days to
comment on the proposal. A final text of the proposed rule is printed in a
later edition of the REGISTER along with a summary of any public comments
received. Every six months, all new rules and regulations from the MISSOURI
REGISTER are compiled and inserted into the loose leaf MISSOURI CODE OF
STATE REGULATIONS (see below).
- Notes: Published monthly. Missouri's counterpart to the FEDERAL REGISTER.
- Location: Ref KFM 7834 A2 S4 (Library keeps current year + one year)
Available online through the
- Cited: Mo.Reg.
CODE OF STATE REGULATIONS (Missouri)
- Purpose: Rules of all state agencies. To be effective, state agencies must
publish their regulations in this code.
- Notes: Missouri's counterpart to the CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS, updated
every six months (see MISSOURI REGISTER above).
- Available online through the
Missouri Secretary of
- Cited: CSR
Previous page ||
Back to Table of Contents of Guide to Legal Resources