Kirksville Mercantile College students & faculty are posed on the steps of the school at 210 E Washington (corner Washington & High). The College was founded in 1881, occupied this building from 1882 till 1894, and closed in 1897. Frank M Harrington purchased the building in 1894 and later remodeled it as the Harrington Theatre (aka The Opera House). GM Barrett, seated center front, was Principal when this photo was taken.
For information concerning this collection contact: email@example.com