1:4 - North side of the Square,
100 Block W Harrison
was taken from the Harrison-Elson intersection at the west end of the block.
Although “Joseph Baum Dry Goods” is still on the side awning of 122,
Baum moved to the other end of the block in 1891 (store not visible in this
shot) and the building appears to be empty. Stores that can be seen:
Helme Bros & Co, Hardware, 120 (opened Jan 1893);
Pickler’s Famous Dry Goods, 114-116; McKeehan Bros Drug Store,
108; Parcell & Co, Photographers, upstairs at 106-108½.
Previous Photo |
Return to List |
For information concerning this collection contact:
Manuscripts Table of Contents |
Special Collections |
Pickler Memorial Library