William D and Mary (Kutzner) Sigler are posed here on the lawn & porch of their new home with some of their children and grandchildren. Formerly residents of Memphis, MO, they moved here from McPherson, KS in Sept 1891 and William went into partnership with brothers Lewis C & James O in the two Sigler Bros Grocery Stores, “Caterers to Tooth of the Queen and All Her Subjects”. He and James later opened a real estate/insurance office. William was a Civil War veteran who had received a medical discharge after losing his left arm in battle.
For information concerning this collection contact: email@example.com