2:1 - American School of Osteopathy & A T Still Infirmary
712-715 W Jefferson
In May 1896, work was begun on an addition to the
ASO school and infirmary building that when finished in
December, nearly tripled the size of the original structure.
Final move-in took place after the first of the year and descriptions
of the new facility appeared in January newspapers.
This view of the renovated structure was taken shortly after the
January 23, 1897 ice storm.
Return to List |
For information concerning this collection contact:
Manuscripts Table of Contents |
Special Collections |
Pickler Memorial Library