Print Location: Reference LB 2371 A512 2012
This EBSCOhost eBook collection provides access to over 138,000 titles covering a wide variety of subject areas. It is comprised of the following sub-collecctions:
eBook Academic Collection
eBook Clinical Collection
eBook Community College Collection
eBook High School Collection
eBook K-8 Collection
eBook Public Library Collection
From the American Dental Education Association.
The site is arranged in a directory format with listings categorized by curriculum, then where necessary, subdivided by geography.
LearningExpress Library has over 300 online academic and licensing practice tests including SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, Advanced Placement, civil service, military, real estate, law enforcement, citizenship, TOEFL, ESL and basic skills for elementary, middle and high school skills. Test preparation materials span ages from elementary through adult.
You must register to create a personal account to view resources and take tests.
From the American Association of Medical Colleges. Has a list of medical schools and degree programs. Also includes the medical school admission requirements. The medical school admission requirements are also available in print at: Reference R 745 A8 2008
Member Colleges. Also has link to admission requirements and application for admission.
Print Location: Reference L 9001 P442
An encyclopedia of graduate and professional programs in the United States and U.S. territories and those institutions outside the United States that are accredited by U.S. accrediting bodies.
- Book 1 includes institutional profiles indicating the degrees offered, enrollment figures, admission and degree requirements, tuition, financial aid, housing, faculty, research projects and facilities, and contacts at more than 2,300 institutions.
- Book 2 describes programs in the humanities, arts and social sciences.
- Book 3 describes programs in the biological sciences.
- Book 4 describes programs in the physical sciences, mathematics, agricultural sciences, the environment and natural resources.
- Book 5 describes programs in business, education, health, information studies, law and social work.
From the American Psychological Association.
Print Location: Reference BF 77 G73
Includes information on the GRE tests for graduate school, including test centers, registration and sample test questions.
Tel: (660) 785- 7417
Should you go to Graduate School?
= Restricted resource
= Some full text
= OpenURL enabled
= Video files
= Audio files