Computers in the Library
Please note that there will be a reduced number of computers and seating available due to social distancing measures that have been put into place for your health and safety.
Lobby Area, first floor
- 16 "Quick Print" stand-up stations.
- 40 Sit-down stations
- Truman network login required
Guest Access Computers, first floor
There are 3 computers reserved for guests. Guests may come to the Library Service Desk to obtain a login for them.
Library Catalog Kiosks
These stations provide quick access to the Library Catalog only, no other web access is available. One kiosk is located across from the Library Service Desk on the first floor. A few others are located on the north and south end of the second and third floors.
Multimedia Optimized Computers
Located in the northeast corner of first floor are pods of MAC and PC computers with specialized multimedia software.
PML 312 - Study Rooms, third floor. Maximum Occupancy is 1 person due to social distancing measures.
10 study rooms with a computer are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Check out a key at the Library Service Desk (1st floor)
- Time limit: 2 hours
- Late charge: $ 10.00 an hour
- Report technical/computer problems to the IT Service Center located in PML 203 (2nd floor).
- Be sure to lock the door when you leave and return the key to the Library Service Desk