Alerts & My Reading History
- New Library materials notification - You may sign up to be notified by e-mail when the list of new materials is posted on the Web.
- PicklerAlert! - Save searches to run weekly in Pickler Library's catalog. You'll be notified by e-mail when new items match your searches.
- EBSCO Journal alert
Select journal titles from the various EBSCOhost databases to receive
e-mail alerts when new issues are added to the database.
EBSCO databases allow you to store searches and then will
you by e-mail when articles that meet your search criteria are added to the database.
Library Current Contents:
Faculty may select up to 8 periodicals which the Library subscribes to and
receive photocopies of the tables of contents whenever the new
issues arrive. Select your titles from the
List of Current Subscriptions.
At the start of each academic year, you will be contacted to update or renew
your choices. Contact Lena Reardon,
firstname.lastname@example.org or (660) 785-4051 for more information.
Keep your own personal record of all items you borrow from Pickler Memorial Library* with My Reading History.
Here's how to get it started:
1. Open the Library's home page.
2. Sign on to My Library Account.
3. Click the My Reading History link.
4. Click on Opt In.
You can delete individual titles any time, or you can delete all titles and then click on Opt Out to deactivate the service. This service is strictly confidential--you are the only one who can access your account.
Once you are set up, your Reading History will begin for items you check out in the future.
*MOBIUS book titles are not stored.