Find reserve material by: Professor or Course Name
Course reserves are course-related materials that your professors make available for a class, either electronically or physically, through the Library such as books, chapters, articles, CDs, Videos, and practice exams etc... Watch an online video about finding Course Reserves.
Loan periods for Reserves vary; they can be 2 hour, 4 hour, 24 hour, or 72 hour depending on the item. Check you due date slip and return items promptly. Fines for Reserve materials are 60 cents an hour. All physical reserves are located at the Library Service Desk near the entrance.
Looking for more online content to use as e-reserves?
The Library has access to online content through numerous resources, suggestions include:
- EBSCO eBook Collection
- Films on Demand - Streaming Video
- TruSearch – Limit search results to full-text
- Open Educational Resources (OER) Guide
In some cases, the library may be able to acquire a digital version of the requested material depending on the license agreement and funds available. When a digital version is not available, a Fair Use assessment should be done to determine if a small portion of the material may be digitized.
Copyright questions may be directed to either:
- Janet Romine, Associate Dean of Libraries for Research & Instruction: email@example.com
- Diane Richmond, Director of Learning Technologies: firstname.lastname@example.org