Microform Location: Micro Newspapers
Truman State University's school newspaper. Issued weekly when school is in session.
Online archive at: http://index.truman.edu/
Index-Truman State University's Student Newspaper
Kirksville Normal School Index, 1909-1919
Northeast Missourian, 1931-1937
Northeast Missouri State College Index, 1968-1972
Northeast Missouri State University Index, 1972-1996
This page provides information about Kirksville Newspapers at Pickler Memorial Library
Index to Truman publications including:
A publication of the Census Bureau which explains what is available in the census materials.
This EBSCOhost eBook collection provides access to over 138,000 titles covering a wide variety of subject areas. It is comprised of the following sub-collecctions:
eBook Academic Collection
eBook Clinical Collection
eBook Community College Collection
eBook High School Collection
eBook K-8 Collection
eBook Public Library Collection
HeritageQuest® Online is a comprehensive database of American genealogical sources—rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids. It delivers an essential collection of genealogical and historical sources—with coverage dating back to the 1700s.
The collection consists of six core data sets:
- U.S. Federal Censuses feature the original images of every extant federal census in the United States, from 1790 through 1930, with name indexes for many decades. In total the collection covers more than 140 million names.
- Genealogy and local history books deliver more than 7 million digitized page images from over 28,000 family histories, local histories, and other books. Titles have been digitized from our own renowned microform collections, as well from the American Antiquarian Society via an exclusive partnership.
- Periodical Source Index (PERSI), published by the Allen County Public Library, is recognized as the most comprehensive index genealogy and local history periodicals. It contains more than 2 million records covering titles published around the world since 1800.
- Revolutionary War records contains original images from pension and bounty land warrant application files help to identify more than 80,000 American Army, Navy, and Marine officers and enlisted men from the Revolutionary War era.
- Freedman’s Bank Records, with more than 480,000 names of bank applicants, their dependents, and heirs from 1865–1874, offers valuable data that can provide important clues to tracing African American ancestors prior to and immediately after the Civil War.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set records the memorials, petitions, private relief actions made to the U.S. Congress back to 1789, with a total of more than 480,000 pages of information.
= Restricted resource
= Some full text
= OpenURL enabled
= Video files
= Audio files
Head of Public Services
Tel: (660) 785- 7418
County histories, maps, records of births/marriages/deaths/cemeteries, etc. in Northeast Missouri:
Also look for other counties or names of individual towns in the Library Catalog:
e.g.: edina mo
boone county mo